|Minimum Order Quantity||1 Unit|
Cage Clamps are the cost effective method to quickly align a single size of pipe.
There are three versions available; manual, ratchet and hydraulic.
These are available in two styles, either “Tack” or “No Tack”.
The tack type has straight cross bars and is removed from the pipe before final welding.
The more popular no tack model has arched cross bars to permit a 90% circumferential weld without removing the clamp.
|Minimum Order Quantity||1 Piece|
|Usage/Application||Pipe Line Clamp|
PPE are extremely robust and built to special high standards to withstand pipeline spread operations. PPE are adjustable for any wall thickness or size within the specified range—independently operated pneumatic heads allow the line-up of pipes with different wall thicknesses. When correctly used PPE will not damage or "bell end" the pipe.
A "self-propelled" PPE travels through the pipe to the next joint under its own power. A "non-self-propelled" PPE is pulled to the next joint (manually). PPE require compressed air at 180-200 psi (12.4-13.8 bar). Maximum safe working pressure is 210 psi (14.5 bar).
Adequate line-up at the next joint is assured by a reserve air tank. Self-propelled models feature non-marring wheels and are capable of grades up to 20°. Options include de-icers, drag brakes, and wheels to suit internal coatings.
Designed for all diameters. Works with a defined pipe thickness, not a range of thickness.
· Works on specified pipe thickness.
· Quick Line-up for continuous welding of pipe.
· Screw jack type mechanism for adequate alignment.
· Toggle action puts maximum power on pipe.
· “Gap” is unobstructed for full stringer bead.
· Heavy duty jack box for more power on the pipe with less operator effort.
· Quick reliable alternative to Internal line-up range.Available in sizes from 6" to 38”.
Rated by 4 Users