|Minimum Order Quantity||1 Unit|
Cage Clamps are the cost effective method to quickly align a single size of pipe.
There are three versions available; manual, ratchet and hydraulic.
These are available in two styles, either “Tack” or “No Tack”.
The tack type has straight cross bars and is removed from the pipe before final welding.
The more popular no tack model has arched cross bars to permit a 90% circumferential weld without removing the clamp.
Designed for all diameters. Works with a defined pipe thickness, not a range of thickness.
· Works on specified pipe thickness.
· Quick Line-up for continuous welding of pipe.
· Screw jack type mechanism for adequate alignment.
· Toggle action puts maximum power on pipe.
· “Gap” is unobstructed for full stringer bead.
· Heavy duty jack box for more power on the pipe with less operator effort.
· Quick reliable alternative to Internal line-up range.Available in sizes from 6" to 38”.